Document Management is all about paperless efficiency – Going Green, being compliant, efficient and boosting your bottom line.
The benefits to storing your paper and electronic records such as email in a document management system are numerous.
- 18 minutes is the average search time for a document
- Each misfiled document costs $125
- Each lost document costs $350 – $700
- The average document is copied 19 times
Every department within your organization can realize efficiencies with document management.
Resumes, contracts, transfers, recommendations, salaries, expense reports, vacation requests—that’s just the tip of the paperwork iceberg managed by a Human Resources department.
And all of these critical documents must be edited, stored and retrieved in a way that is quick, reliable and absolutely confidential. Docuware offers several advantages:
- Only authorized staff has access
- No lost documents
- Quick retrieval of documents
- Compliance with legal requirements and privacy laws which include paper documents, computer files and email
- Reduced storage space
Keep up with documentation needs and retention schedules! Docuware offers several advantages:
- Faster collection of accounts receivable
- Significantly less search time
- Better cash flow
- Gains for qualifying for early payment discounts
- Manage retention schedules up to 10 years or longer
- Compliance with legal requirements
Blow your competition out of the park with top-notch customer service!
Keeping customers loyal gives you that competitive edge, especially today. Be proactive to their needs.
Provide immediate answers, and go that extra mile to let them know they are important to you.
It’s easier than you think. With Docuware, electronic document management software, you have instant access to document information at your fingertips while managing daily processes more efficiently.